From:
Laurie Murchie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 1997 04:39:34 -0100
SuperSlink here -

The Boss has come up with a viable idea for bedding and it sure saves money.

GET A PAPER SHREDDER.

It's not only inexpensive, but it's FUN...If you've had a bad day at the
office, just imagine that's your supervisor's brain you're feeding to it
instead of paper.  TB brings home paper that would just go in the recycle
bin, anyway, and, after shredding, uses it in the cages of Debbie
(roommate)'s guinea pigs and hamsters.  The shredded paper's soft and
springy and easy to scoop out and dump.  She really hasn't tried it with me
yet, but Teddy (guinea pig whose cage sits on top of my 2-story one) has
told me that I ought to insist on it - he thinks I'd love it because it's
perfect for bouncing around on.  Teddy may be species-challenged (can't help
it if you're not a ferret), but he's pretty smart, nonetheless, so I'm going
to make sure TB uses paper next time.  I'll let you know what I think of it.

We gave Kymmie Becker a paper shredder as a wedding present today and she
was ECSTATIC...says Eddie, her soon to be hubby, is CRAZY about paper
shredders and he'll be thrilled with it.  I can hear it now - "Honey, are
you SURE you don't need anymore bedding?  PLEASE???????" Since Kymmie runs a
rescue, we figured a paper shredder would definitely come in handy....

I'm such a beaut -
The King of Cute!

A Moondancer Who Knows How To Keep His Women Happy

Dogs and cats, no doubt, are cool,
But s/he who loves ferts is no one's fool
So face it, humans - FERRETS RULE!