From:
Kathy Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 18:34:42 -0500
Hi Everyone, prayers to everyone with sick fuzzies and to those who have
crossed over.

Tony, contrary to popular belief Canada Geese are not stupid, but they do
poop alot<grin>

To everyone going to Ferrets 2000 I am jealous.  If anyone is going to be
taping the event I'd love to get a copy.  I live only a province away but
can't make it.  Not without good cause though.  Our annual Bingo Bowl to
raise funds for the shelter takes place on the 16th of Sept.  Lots to do
for the love of the fuzzies.

Angela you've done it again so here goes:

We will not climb to the top of our cage and scare mommy by coming down
head first between the cage and the wall

We will not rip holes in the screen to get a more hands on experience of
the outdoors

We will not pull the receiver off the phone to see how long the cord will
stretch

We will not climb the fireplace and knock everything off the mantle

We will not sneak up behind mommie and grab her love handles with our teeth

We will not see how far we can push the VCR out of it's place before it
hits the floor

We will not learn to read this and go on being ferrets

From the dogs - we will no longer pretend the ferrets are automated toys
that move on their own

Kathy and the Ferret Collective - and we will