From:
Livi Parkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 23:12:45 +0100
My two and a half year old ferret Petal had her last trip to the vets on
Friday after suffering constantly from various illnesses throughout her
life.  The vet saw that her condition wouldn't get any better.  She was
either in pain or suffering from the drugs.  It was the worst decision I
have ever had to make.  It has been very hard without her and she is the
first one I have lost.  I have only been getting the FML for a couple of
weeks but the thought of the Rainbow Bridge for ferrets has helped me.

One of my other ferrets Psycho (three and a half year old) seems to be
acting strange since Petal has gone as she thought she was her mum.  She
lives with two others (four month olds) who are sisters and are really
close.  They get on with Psycho but tend to leave her alone.  Does any
one have any ideas how to help her?

Thank you

Livi
Psycho, Pickles and Pebbles