Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 17:21:09 +1200
Hi guys!!

Wow, wots of ferrets wanted to say hi to dere moms and dads today!

Gonzo wan'ed his dad to know he weally wuvs him, an' appweciates dat his
dad was dere for him when he weft.

Lisa wants her mom to know she wuvs her too, and dat she's met some fwiends
alweady!  She said dat even d'ough she wived in a pwace where ferrets
aren't allowed she knw she was wuv'd by her mom.

Bandit asked dat his dad know dat he's havin' fun now and isn't in pain any
more.  Both Lisa an' Bandit say dat dere fam'ly did good in twyin' to help
by takin' dem to dere vets.  Dey say dat dey're havin' heaps of fun at de
Bwidge now!

Olive says she's havin' a gweat time pwayin' wiv Chuck!  She's dookin' so
hard I t'ink she'll lose her voice!  Oops, Chuck's dwagged her to de Waisin
Bar!  Hmmm... dat weminds me, I haven' had a CheWeasel in ages!  Gotta go
get one.

Buh Bye!

Skeeter

Visit some of my fwiends!