From:
The WILSONs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 09:28:05 -0400
Well, I don't really have any interesting stories about how i named my
fuzzies.

Carrie: She was my first (now 4) and i got her shortly after my best friend
died.  When I for Carrie, she reminded me so much of my best friend....
wants to be loved, but only when SHE wants it, other than that she wants to
be able to do her own thing.  So, I named Carrie after my best friend
Carrie.

Dreamer: Well, i got him from a pet store, and the owner had already named
him.  She said she got a box of 6 of them and he was the only one sleeping
and he was having a dream at the time, so the name stuck.  However, i
usually call him Dream-butt.

Tiffany: No real story here.  I got her from a VERY poor living situation
and she was already named Tiffany.  I figured since she is 6 years old, no
sense in changing it.  I call her Tiffers most the time though.

*dooks*
Nikki, Carrie, Dreamer, and Tiff