From:
"Capt. Nodrog" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 10:07:02 -0400
On occassion, people ask for recommendations for Ferret knowledgeable
vets in their area.  I have found one here in Richmond Virginia who is
excellent, most personable, and who is actually specializing in exotic
animals, of which Ferrets fall into.  She also has owned several ferrets.
Her rates are most reasonable, and she offeres piles of help and advice
of which I am truly grateful for what she has done for me and moreover,
Byte-me (my favorite fuzzzbuttt).

Ok, they are easy to find.  They are in Hanover County, just off route 301
or otherwise called Chamberlain Ave.  THey are on the north east side of
the city and only a mile east of the Rt 301 exit on I-295, at the end of a
strip mall near just beside/behind the Post Office.  Their phone number is
804 746 4936, and the Dr.'s name is Dr. Marissa Gonzalez.

Again, I fully recommend this vet to anyone, especially those who have
ferrets.

Gordon Bengtson