Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 08:40:18 -0400
First, BIG I would really like to thank you for forwarding Debbie's message
to me.  Just doin' my job :-)  BIGŁ

Daisy Mai & Kerri Ann are doing wonderfully.  The 2 of em play so well
together, always right on the tear!  2 social butterflies!

Jade Elaine:
This all seem to come on so suddenly.  I rushed him to the vet first thing
Tuesday morning.  He wasn't his usual old self.  Debbie, my vet, (not the
same Debbie as above), said that she could feel a mass of something in his
intestines.  She of couse wasn't certain at that point if it was foreign or
a growth.  She aspirated cells/blood from the area.  She found nothing out
of the ordinary with the aspiration.  It took a couple of days to get the
results back.  (In my "wanna believe" opinion that may rule out cancer, at
best I am hoping so).

I can't see this being a foreign object, Jade has never chewed or swallowed
anything that was not edible.  But he may and possibly could have pulled a
fast one on me.  For the life of me I can't figure out what this foreign
mass could be.  He gets lotsa hairball, especially now that it is shedding
time.

Exploratory surgery is our next step, he goes in first thing Monday
morning.  I have been force feeding him since Monday.  I have been out
straight with Jade, by no means am I complaining.

I just haven't kept in close contact with some friends that I have here.
I am sorry.

There are 2 people here that have become very very dear to me, they help me
to stay focused, and I follow their advice to a dime.  I thank them with
all of my heart and so does Jade.  So far Jade is still here, and I am
trying to be ever so positive about him.

Please keep positive thoughts about Jade, he is my "Mentor", I can't lose
him.  I really don't think Jade wants to leave me just yet.

Whats worse, Monday is my B-day, and the best gift of all would be to have
him back once again.  That's all I want.  I sincerely hope I am not asking
for too much.  Jade, I love you with my all, know that my baby!

Always

Jadesun ;o)
@-->-->--