Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 11:05:56 -0400
In reference to Pippy's Post: PLEASE READ THIS!  I have a HUGE moral
dilemma:

>I have a HUGE moral dilemma.  I need advise.  I know of a shelter that has
>tons of ferrets.  Not only is this a problem but the person who runs the
>shelter does not keep things clean.  There are some cages that have not
>been cleaned in weeks and there are maggots growing in the litter boxes.
>The ferrets are having to live and sleep with maggots.

I just wanted to point out that Bob's comments in reference to problems
encountered at shelters did indeed have merit ;o)

Always,

Jadesun, Jade Elaine Mr.MeFirst & Daisy Mai  ;o)
                            @-->-->--
Taken forever a "Whisper to a Scream"
     http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun