From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 11:04:14 -0600
My Dearest and Bestest Oscar

                  This is my Christmas Card to you.

Grandma covers the cages with heavy blankets now but I snuck out and am
sitting here on the windowsill looking up at the sky filled with stars
and I have made MY wish.

It is so peaceful and charming, quiet and to think these same stars are
shining down on you right now.  <sign> Well, I made a little gift for you
with my own little paws, wrapped it and all and waiting for Santee Paws to
pick it up on his way over to your place.  I also did a little NoNo,
Grandma hung up stockings for everybody and I snuck one of the fish's off
his acquarium, marked his name out and put yours on it, hung it next to
mine on the hearth.  He won't mind, he doesn't get treats anyway, silly
fish.

Oh Oscar, speaking of treats.  I'm getting so "fluffy" around the chest
line.  Guess I'll worry about that after the first of the year but it sure
is gonna take lots of exercise to get back to my perfect size 2 pearshape.
Grandma's exercise equipment won't do the trick, it's for taking it off the
bottom half.

Today there was so much going on.  Oh Oscar, you should have heard the
music and seen the wardancing - a lot of wardancers, but not a lot of
talent.  Poor Ammonia, when she gets it in reverse, she is OTTA here, she
still hasn't found forward gear yet.  They are playing Blue Blue Christmas
right now, it's pretty, I like it.  But I'm not blue, I have someone so
special who thinks I am special.  It's a magical time.  I am so happy
inside I could just burst.  Except Ajax is bugging the heck out of me.
He's bad at normal times, at Christmas he's a double dose of poison ivy.

If I could, I would call you on the phone but I don't talk much.  The only
one who does that is Joy, she walks around grunting all the time.  Grandma
says its cause she is a grumpy old lady, I think she has gas.

Well, I am going to go back to my hammock now, wiggle down in there, blow
your handsome picture a kiss and then dream sweet dreams.

Oh, and Oscar, please twirl Bailey and Lilly and Elle around the room once
just for me and give em a big hug just as if I were there.  And Oscar,
Merry Merry Christmas.

Your ever lovin Easy Off, via
Millie and her celebrating, cheering, living it up noble cleaning crew
Easy Off: the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia:  Maybe if we held paws while we dance, we could all be in the
          same room at the same time.
Cascade:  Christmas is just oh so romannnnnntic, don't you think Dizzy
Ajax:  "oh Oscar - Oh Oscar!!" can't you say something orginal like
       "Oscarpoo"  or  "Oscarcakes"  cheeeeeeeseeee
Dizzy:  Cheers, cheers   EVERYBODY CHEERS:  someone break out the eggnog
Joy:  Grumpy indeed! I'm the one who keeps everyone in line around here