From:
Vickie LoMonaco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 16:37:15 -0500
A request from Pandora's hooman mom: please send a copy of any e-mails
regarding my little furry lovebird to me, her mom, as well as to the FML.
I have a problem with my computer system at work so that, when the FML is a
medium-to-big issue, I never get much more than the first half.  Thus, I
often miss her messages!  And she won't stand for that, no ma'am, uh uh.

PS- Bailey, Pandora sends you her- how did she put that?- her "highest
regards"-- and you should see her posing all over the house now that she
has a "suitor", as she calls you!  She has learned a new bad habit, though,
that maybe she'll stop if she thinks you think it's "unbecoming in a lady".
As soon as she's out of her cage, she immediately runs into the kitchen,
opens the bottom drawer, leaps in, and climbs over the back into whatever
the space is inside my corner cabinets!  It's scaring her poor mom to
death!  She of course thinks it extremely clever (which I suppose it is),
but it's also very potentially dangerous.  You seem like a nice young
ferret, Bailey, perhaps I'll let you date my daughter if you help me out
on this one.

[Moderator's note: Many email readers only show the first part of a large
email message.  Most typically, if there is a limit, they show the first
32,700 or so characters.  The trick is to save the email message and then
open it with something OTHER than your email program.  Things like Wordpad
on Windows 95, for example.  BBEdit lite for the Mac, etc.  BIG]