From:
Nickolas Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 1996 19:38:26 EDT
"To"  the mighty FML'ers,

I got in dook poop last time for writing "dear".  Sorry I offended some of
you last time.  Your'e all very dear to me, but sometimes I think I'm
writing to someone else.

NEW TOY ALERT, we had a tornado watch up here in Ontario, Canada today.  So
my umbrella served no purpose what-so-ever.  After pulling it inside out of
itself (high winds).  Bad luck doing this inside, I think not.  I noticed my
fert absolutely went bonkers over playing and wobbling in the inside of an
open umbrella, I put some raisins and a rubber ball in the center.  Try it,
it's good for a dook.

Last question.  Just wondering why some of these Auto Digests have to be
converted and read elsewhere and some Auto Digests I can read right out of
Compuserve?

Last last question.  Are ferrets colour blind?  I can wear a red sock and
blue sock and Madison will always go for the red one.

Karen and Madison from T.O.

Madison:  Hey mom, when are you going to take off those cool "red" socks.
Karen:   When you let go of my toes, sweatheart. (gritting my teeth, OUCH!!!)

[Moderator's note: Some email systems convert large email to other forms
since many email readers (and indeed, many text readers) can't handle large
documents.  CompuServe email can handle it, but you still may be placed in
an alternate environment, depending how you access CompuServe. BIG]