From:
Nickolas Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 1996 20:30:15 EDT
Dear Dooks and Raisinettes;

Doesn't that sound better than HOBS and JILLS, (I'm sure you all know that's
what your little fuzzies are by gender by now).  Anyways, thank you for your
emails back to me, about my one question about ECE.  This "Green Thing".  My
Madison was pooping rainbow orange and green, and it got me a little
nervous, thought she got into the lucky charms or something.  I realized I
gave her too much cantelope and cucumber, her favorites, and she neglected
to eat her hard food.  Thank you for your input, you seem to know more about
it than my vet, maybe it's time to switch doctors.  My vet thinks ECE is
"EECK" for short, maybe it is.

I've been trying to get my Madisons name on the ferret name list.  My email
gets rejected, darn that Canda Post.  But I'm concerned.  Ann the the Web
master of the ferret name list hasn't updated it since March 17 or so.  Is
she working really hard, on vacation, not feeling well or what.  I hope
she's okay.  She hasn't even mailed in a note here and there on the FML
recently, nomally she does.

Anyways, my fuzzies new hiding spot is crawling up into my drawers (my
dresser drawers that is).  After discovering the hole in my bathroom, which
she now knows is off limits for life.  She'a taken alternate measures into
seeing that she is the owner of every sock in the house, including my
pantyhose.  She invades, hides, sleeps, eats and probably poops (I hope not)
in both our sock dresser drawers.  (NEW TOY ALERT).  Give your ferts a nylon
and let them create there own toy.

One lasts thanks to Carla, your Murphys law was, oh so true.  Carve it in
stone, it was great.  Good laugh after a hard days work.

Karen and Madison from T.O.