From:
Kelleen & The FANG GANG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 May 1996 00:08:21 -0700
Hi All, The FANG GANG here,

Just a quick update on FANG.  We want to express our most heartlfelt thanks
to 3 people from the FML.  We use no names for privacy's sake but you all
know who you are:-)

First a couple days ago we received a check in the mail for $10.  This lady
had mentioned she would be sending it asap.  Thank you special lady!!!

Then today we got us another lil' ol' envelope that had $14 dollars in it
but we are not positive who sent us it.  Thank you too special person!!!

We also owe a humongous THANKS to our newest and most special friend.  This
is the man who just named his new baby Lady Kelleen after our Mommy (who is
tickled to death BTW and their new Godmommy!!!) This most gentle and caring
man has been there for our Mommy and us in many ways.  First he became a
good friend and always writes to Mommy so she has someone that understands
her.  He writes EVERY day and Mommy can talk about anything to him.  She
considers him to be a most special person and is very glad to have him in
her life.  Then he sent Mommy a $30 money order for FANG and a couple gifts
from his ferts Tig and Lady Kelleen (which of course she LOVED!!.  Mommy was
most happy and even cried as usual:-))) Well then this great guy called
Mommy and talked for well over 2 hours one nite.  She had great fun hearing
his voice and actually speaking instead of just writing.  Near the end of
the conversation he broke down and told Mommy that another money order was
in the mail and we thinks it will gets here Monday!!!  This time the amount
was for TWICE as much as any other donation Mommy has ever gotten!!  She was
very shocked and still is, but extremely happy and grateful that he cares so
darn much about us.  We know this guy is a real keeper and hope he is our
friend forever.

We thinks that due to him and others of you that is why Mommy's sadness has
been much less lately.  You all really keep her going in more ways than
one:-) She is looking forward to meeting BOB too as he will be in Boise very
soon.  That oughtta be a real trip as Mommy is a nutcase and we thinks BOB
may be just as bad<GGG> WHAT FUN!!!  We will all come out and nip and poody
and pee pee on him too just so he feels right at home.  Well we gotta go
steal somethin now so talk at ya all later!!!!!  THANKS EVERONE WE LOVES
YOU!!!!!

With love,

THE FANG GANG!!!!!!

      Kelleen Andrews  &  The FANG GANG!!!!