From:
John Rosloot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 1996 17:53:14 -0600
Hi all.

I just wanted to put in another plug for Stormi's Litterbox; that's a web
page that features pets from around the net. The starting point is:

http://www.txt.com/stormi/kool/koolkat.html

If you'd like your fuzzy to be featured, email a GIF or JPEG of your pet,
along with a biography of them, to Stormi at:

Note that you must write up a bio for your pet; it does no good to just
tell Stormi "sure, I'd love my pet to be featured". Only you know your
special little one, so go ahead and tell the world all about them.

Currently my own Cassie and Sammy are enjoying a repeat engagement on the
Litterbox. Anyone who missed them the first time, drop by Stormi's place and
check them out.

--
John Rosloot, Caregiver to Cassidy and Sammy
With loving memories of my dear departed Buddy