From:
Tara Radford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2009 00:20:13 +0000
I just talked to Lacy who runs the shelter in Burlington, Washington
and due to horrible flooding (I live here, its the worst its ever
been!) her Shelter has literally been destroyed.

The many ferrets have been temporarily relocated and thankfully
are safe but their home has been literally destroyed..Lacy needs
everything. She has no litter, paper goods, food...everything is under
more than 3 feet of water. This happened fast there was no time to
act...her main concern was to place the ferrets and bless you who did
just that!!!

She will need new sheet rock, wiring, heater, hot water, etc....just
imagine if your home was destroyed by water .. that's what she needs
ASAP..... Literally everything!!

If you can help in any way please HELP???? Lacy takes credit or debit
cards over the telephone (360-707-2739 .... Cell 360-661-1718 ) Her
e/mail is [log in to unmask] (although she won't have time to
answer or read at this desperate time) she can accept packages at her
moms home
Lacy Ruddell
11676 Pulver Rd.
Burlington, Washington 98233.
Her paypal should be ferretruddell78

Lacy is also 501C3

she thinks (and I have no idea) but you can try that if it helps.....
Best thing is to just send money even a little bit will help....it all
adds up!!!!!! She has no extra funds to rebuild so please help in this
most urgent situation..... I have been there in the past, this is a
tragic loss ... This was a beautiful fairly new building....

If you have questions you can mail me offlist and I will help where I

on behalf of Lacy and the many displaced confused little ferrets.....

Thanks so much...... God Bless.........
Tara Radford