From:
Tara Radford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2009 17:47:43 +0000
Sending what she sent to me....thanks so much for your help and
prayers!!!! What a wonderful group you are!!!! Love, Tara

 -----Original Message [Reply]-----
 From: [log in to unmask]
 Subject: RE: How did you do??

Hi Tara, Everyone has been so great. I have $40 in paypal and another
person sent $50 to the vet. I am calling the vet in the morning to see
how the account is. I have great news!!! Anita from FURRY called me
today(Thursday) to offer to take them to her vet for me. I took Spirit,
the adrenal girl, to her and she is getting a Lupron shot. Kit from
Kit's Kritters is sending me a melatonin implant. Here's more good
news. Hobbs' stools are a lot better. I was able to syringe feed him
some soup Wednesday night. Today he is eating his food on his own. I
have never seen such a thing. Two days ago I thought he wasn't going
to make it. I didn't take him to Anita because I am afraid he will have
a setback from the stress of another strange place. I will take him in
myself as soon as I can. Anita also offered that FURRY would let me put
the bill on their account if I have to.

I would like to thank everyone that has helped and for all the prayers
and well wishes. Just knowing how much you care means so much to me. I
feel much better about the futures of Spirit and Hobbs. I will keep you
posted on their recovery. They aren't just Ferreteer ferrets. They are
everyone's ferrets.

Tara, can you please post this on the groups for me. It's 2am and I am
so tired.

Love, Jean

Jean Squires
www.ferreteer.com <http://www.ferreteer.com>