From:
Chuck Renaud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 1996 16:07:15 +0600
I've been doing some hunting on this topic and haven't had much luck.  Are
there insurance companies or vets that offer "pet health insurance"?  With
two cats, four carpet sharks (all the same age) and a couple of sugar
gliders, I would like the peace of mind knowing they would all be taken care
of in case of a very expensive emergency.  I keep money set aside for
vet-related expenses, but I doubt it would cover the bills should something
affect all the pets at once.

I live in the northwest suburbs of Chicago and if anyone can point me
towards more information on this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

TIA,
     Chuck Renaud <[log in to unmask]>

[Moderator's note: Last people on the FML checked, none of the pet insurers
would cover ferrets :-(   BIG]