From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 18:54:35 -0800
It is with a very heavy heart to sit and write this tonight.  Vet wanted to
check on Otis.  He was more jaundice than this morning and also that he was
hemoraging (SP) I made the decision to have put to sleep.  Dr Stevenson
didn't know to much more except he was in pain and bleeding inside.  He
will be buried with Tazz, along with his favorite toys and socks and
banana chips, licorce and a nice blanket.

Jim is taking this very hard, he is crying and trying to think what we
could done.  He decided that we will not get any more ferrets after this.
I know it is hard on him and for me to lose two so close in a week.

Please Hug your Fuzzies, for they are so wonderful and loving, we don't
know what will happen to them, it may not be our fault, he never chewed
on the remote or any rubber,in fact none of our ferrets bothers it.

Agape,

Marie and Jim the 6 sad fur kidlets that is missing Tazz and Otis