From:
Beth Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2008 10:07:43 -0700
>Shelter Makeover Contest - ZooToo House. Look what i found going
>through my e-mails and looking through the ASPCA site. This would be
>great for many of you guys. then we FML members can vote for your
>shelter!..

Just an fyi on the shelter makeover - rescues that are in private homes
are not eligible, and of course rescues ahve to have their 501c3 status
too-

Its too bad because we are in a private home now, but have plans to
build a shelter- but cant without the $$ - but dont qualify for the $
in this case either-

beth
www.crittercamp.biz

Participation Terms and Conditions for Animal Shelters

A search for the "most deserving" animal shelter as determined by local
shelter community and the Program Producers.

Dedicated to Helping Pet Shelters TM

Animal Shelter Eligibility: The Animal Shelter Makeover ("Makeover
Search") is open to animal shelters that meet the following criteria.
The animal shelter must:
 1. be "brick and mortar" business establishments. Rescue groups that
    use private homes as shelters are not eligible.
 2. be actively facilitating adoption on an ongoing basis.
 3. be organized under ยง 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code and
    posses