From:
Howard Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 1994 19:57:24 -0500
As Chris is aware from a private message, the posting in FML 753 on Owners
Responsibilities shown as having been posted by Ann Davis was not in fact posted
by her.  The incorrect identification was my (Howard's) mistake.  Ann and I use
the same computer for modeming, and I unfortunately neglected to check the
session preference setting before sending it off. The message was not intended
and should not be construed as having reflected her views, just my own.
---Howard Davis.