From:
Chris VonSeggern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 1994 19:58:04 -0500
Thanks to all of you who posted or emailed directly with responses to my
question about ferretproofing drawers.  I think the magnetic latches I
bought to install on the drawers should effectively keep him out, but
we'll see.

I brought the little carpet shark home this afternoon, about four hours
ago.  Right now he's sleeping peacefully, which is a big change from the
little stressball he was after being separated from his littermates for
the first time, driven home in a car (gasp!) and coming to a new place.
Hopefully this afternoon's sneezing fit convinced him the litterbox isn't
a good place to play; he's using it fairly reliably so far as a toilet,
and I'd like to keep it that way.

I'm waiting a few days to name him so I can see how his personality turns
out.  Right now the top candidates are Doc Holliday, Rugrat, Falstaff, and
Moriarty.  Any suggestions or comments on the name would be welcome.

Chris von Seggern,
Bellingham, WA.