From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 09:09:44 -0500
Renee writes
>May I please remind everyone that hurricane season runs from
>June 1 - Nov. 31.  Therefore, it could not possibly have been a
>hurricane that Wolfy experienced.

My dear Renee, I'd like to point out the Tropical Storm Zeta formed on
Dec 30, 2005, and is strengthening, perhaps to become a full-fledged
hurricane!  The latest forming hurricane was Alice which gained that
status on Dec 31, 1954.  Please note that these are Atlantic hurricanes,
and inland storms can occur at this time too!!

But while most storms leave devastation in their wake, this particular
storm that Wolfy experienced seems to have left joy and happiness, and
dragged some of that happiness all the way up to New York!

:-)

Linda

International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org