From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 20:53:35 -0700
Just call me the many posting one today!  Been meaning to post this since
last week!  The Pet Rite located in the Wal-Mart Plaza in Delaware Ohio is
now selling Totally Ferret in their Bulk Food Bin.  I think it's around
$2.99 a pound.  I still prefer buying mine elsewhere, but if I am ever in a
pinch, it's nice to know I can go in and get just enough to tide me over!
This is the first time I have seen or heard of any place doing that!

Also-the Delaware County Humane Society has two 1 year old male ferrets in.
They have been together since kits so they would like to adopt them out
together.  I guess the owner surrendered them because after a year, she
became "allergic"!  If anyone has room in their heart and their home, the
number is 740 369-7387.

Also, about the saying "thank you" thread.  When a person sends a check
help out-whether to a private individual to assist with Vet bills, or to a
shelter, you have the check as a receipt!  If it clears the bank-you know
they got it.  But if you send a box of supplies or hammocks or whatever,
sometimes the only way to know if it was received is if the "receivee"
lets you know!  I know I have sent items out and received no word if the
goods were received or not!  It is indeed frustrating!  I agree with this
statement from the original post!

"I'm not saying you need to hire a skywriter to say thanks-just a postcard,
or an e-mail....just something to let us know our gifts were received!
After all...these gifts do come from the heart!"

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants,
sure of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
Clarence Darrow