From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:05:37 -0700
Yippee!!  Yahoo!!  I just got the cutest little Ford Ranger you'd ever
want to see!  It's not a lease, like my Explorer....this one is mine,
mine, mine!!  I love it...but I need to do something to really make it
mine!  Hey!!  Personalized plates!  Yeah, that's the ticket!  While at
the Columbus show on Saturday, I saw several cute ones!  Since my creative
skills are few...I am asking the FML family for suggestions!  I will pick
the one I like best and if it's yours-I will send $15.00 to the Shelter
of your choice!  Or....if you run a shelter...I will send it to you!

Ready.  Set.  Go!!!

Thanks in advance!

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants,
sure of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
Clarence Darrow