From:
Katie Sasser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 16:25:54 EST
Well, last night was stressful.  I got up about 11 and I looked over at
Foret (1 1/2 years), my first ferret that I got.  She was laying weird,
so I picked her up and put her on my bed...she tried to walk and kinda
flopped over.  I took her to the emergency vet.  They ran some blood
work and said that, by the blood work, they can see one thing wrong.  An
enzyme or something in her liver...is only supposed to be about 200...and
it's 1,000 or so.  He said it could be a tumor, or an infection.  He gave
me an antibiotic and told me to get her checked by my normal vet in 4 to
5 days.

Has anyone ever had anything like this?  I feel like maybe I did
something wrong...Please e-mail me back privately.  [log in to unmask]