From:
Bobbi Bostrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:54:49 GMT
Having read the recent article in FERRETS magazine about melatonin
implants for adrenal ferrets, I was wondering if anyone has any
first-hand knowledge about them.  I have a 6 yr. old female who has
an adrenal tumor on her laft side and was wondering if Angelica could
benefit from the implants.  Any information would be helpful.  Thank
you so much.

Bobbi and the Merry Masters of Mayhem, Angelica, Scooby, and Charlie.
Missing Rascal, Booker, CJ, Susie, Bailey and Dickens