From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 00:06:41 EDT
Hi everyone.  This HUGE organization is looking for a few ferrets to
photograph for an article they asked me to write for their fall
publication.  If you think you can help, please let me know privately, as I
don't check the lists often.  I can be reached either at [log in to unmask]
or [log in to unmask]  For those of you who might be interested,
but want to know which org we're dealing with, please feel free to ask.
Also, it should be known that this particular org claims that they were
very active in trying to fight the NYC ban.  Below (after my HUGE signature
line) is her e-mail to me:

Kim Schilling and the Zoo
Author of http://www.animalsforawareness.org/Ferret%20Book.htm
Ferrets for Dummies
Director, http://www.animalsforawareness.org/
Animals for Awareness
"Protection through Education"
A USDA, 501(C)3 non-profit educational facility
dedicated to exotic and wild animals.
Come join our yahoo group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Procyonid_Viverrid
Procyonid_Viverrid   >
for raccoon, coati, kinkajou, ringtail cat, genet, binturong and civet
lovers.