From:
William Crombleholme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 09:02:02 EST
Well Smokey came Through her Surgery with Flying Colors we are so Glad
We Want to Thank the Doctor and Jamie And Donna for all Their Help and
support we Miss our Little Girl so Much and Donna Says hopefully she can
come home this Sunday from Post-op.  We traveled to VT to pick her up
last night and she was so glad to see us again we got Little Licky Licks
and Lots of Kisses WOW does that touch your heart or What.

Also Thank you to Lisa for her Concerns sorry we have always missed you
on line Lisa hopefully soon Dearie we can communicate

Bill and Patty