Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 10:31:37 EST
Hello All
Patty and I are just getting Started with our Loving family of Cute
Cuddly Fuzzballs and Toe Biters.AKA Carpet Sharks

We started out with two and Now three live here Thanks to Donna Of Mass,
We love you Donna.

We are a little Sad at this moment as our Little Girl Smokey Is on her
way to Maine for Surgery.  I am told this is a standard Proceeder But
still it Seems like we will never see her again and it is only going to
be a week.

We brought Damion home last night to keep Smoke our Other Boy Company but
as I told Donna he will not be comming back love grows easyly with Damion
and Smoke and even our little Girl get along like Sister & Brothers.  So
Now our Family grows anyone Guess as to just how big it Becomes

We Patty and I would love to meet and chat with Others who Share our Love
for these Lovely cuddely Critters

[log in to unmask]      is Me Bill
[log in to unmask]  is patty