From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 14:40:47 -0500
I am collecting and trying to read all there is on adrenal disease.  One
question I have is are there older ferrets that haven't had any adrenal
problems?  Which seems to get it more, male or female?  I think I have read
where the left gland seems to be the first or worst.  Is the disease worse
in different parts of the country?  Say in the North East does it seem to
be less than the Central States?

Perhaps if it is envirmental, it could be caused by the power lines ( used
only as an example) like the people may be getting a cancer from said lines.

Just a thought and questions.
Thanks in advance Bob C.  I think you have done most research and may have
the answers to my questions.
Penny