From:
EI - Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 09:09:20 -0400
It looks like I have mastered the cage mishapps.  The new boys were having
problems using the boxs in the cage.  Smokey like to go between the two
boxes I added.  So I put two different boxes there and there wasnt any
room to go in between.  He finally got the message.  Trooper I think had a
problem getting off the ladder, Not sure but I know the ladder in his old
cage was different maybe that caused the problem.  So I have a big box with
the front cut down and put the ladder in the box.  Trooper got the message.
Its been 3 days and no misses.  (smile) I am thinking I won.  One more
silly thing.  I was cleaning the cage and put an empty box in the middle
of the living room floor and it got used.  go figure.

Lydia and the crew
Snickers the baby
Casper the fighter
Bubba the momma's boy