From:
Jennifer Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 12:44:07 -0500
Anyone remember me posting a few weeks ago out the wood stove pellets
deal??  Well, things have changed a little.

Instead of a group going in on the pellets, I have decided to buy the
entire pallet (1 ton or 50 bags) and keep maybe a dozen for myself and
donate the rest to the PA Ferret Rescue, Montgomer County Chapter.  I
emailed Kym Barone asking if she was interested in going at half cost (I
would make up the other half of her cost).  There was not anyone in my
immediate area interested, so I figured, oh well, great chance to say thank
you to Kym for allowing us to adopt a wonderful little marked white girl
last Xmas.

My need for help comes in the form of the delivery of these bags to Kym.  I
am in Willow Grove and she is in Pottstown.   We can find the closet Home
Depot to where she is and purchase from there, but my station wagon will
only handle 400-500 pounds without killing the car.

If there is anyone in our area or somewhere in between that is willing to
help out for a few hours with the use of their truck or vehicle, it would
be greatly appreciated.  I am willing to put out the money for the wood
stove pellets, just need some help getting them to Kym!

Jen and Gang