From:
Lee McKee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 11:19:32 +0400
>Who do you think kills Regal at the end of the book, the hero Fitz, or the
>little ferret everyone dismissed as soon as he warned our hero away from
>the trap.  <grin>

Okay, let's see if I can guess. The ferret kills the evil prince by:

  * leaving a squeaky ball at the top of the stairs
  * dropping food in his mouth while he was asleep, gagging him
  * nipping his toes under the covers, inflicting Death by a
    Thousand Small and Superficial Puncture Wounds
  * spilling a glass of water on his keyboard, electrocuting him
  * doing a little dance so merry and droll that the evil prince's
    heart burst with unaccustomed laughter

Hmmm.  This can be a game we all can play, yes?  How did the ferret kill the
evil price --what do YOU think?

-- Lee, trying to avoid doing what I should be doing