From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 2009 20:30:40 -0700
Everyone has been asking when is FERRETSTOCK 2009?

[drum roll] It's Saturday May 30th

For all the great details:
http://rockysferrets.com/events/fs/ferretstock.html

If you're new to Rocky's FERRETSTOCK, I'll tell you a bit about it.
It's not a show, it's not a meet-n-greet for your personal ferrets.
This is a one of a kind party in the entire country, ......it's an
opportunity for those that love ferrets to get together and party!
We've been doing Ferretstock for many years as our fundraiser, and
one of the joys is watching folks meet that have known each other
for years through various forums.

Rocking DJ Bob Adams will be providing the music and emceeing the
event. He's affectionately known as DJ Ferretone! All day and evening,
our guests are invited to crash Bob's stage, take the mic and perform
Karaoke. Trust me, this gets more fun as the evening progresses! This
year we will be having a Karaoke contest with a big prize for the
contestant that receives the most votes!

Chef Charles and Nick will be in charge of the grill and providing hot
entres for our guests at a minimal cost.

The raffles are outstanding, with 6 tables full of donated items. Our
raffle website will be up and live in a couple weeks, and I'll post
when that happens. Meanwhile, if anyone would like to donate to help
support our shelter efforts in this fundraiser, please drop me a line
or call.

It's a family event until the sun goes down. At that time we light
the traditional huge bonfire. This party usually goes until the sun
comes up!

Guests are invited to come camp out on the grounds where the event is
held. Or if camping isn't your thing, there are a variety of hotels
within a 20 minute drive of the venue. For those flying in, BWI is
about a 45 minute drive away, and right now there are some great cheap
fares happening!

I invite any questions or RSVPs offline to [log in to unmask]

As the time nears for the event, I'll be posting more information. This
is the party of the year, and already we have folks coming from as far
away as Californinia.

We're looking forward to FERRETSTOCK 2009 being the biggest and best
in all the years we've been inviting the world to come party with the
Rocky's folks!

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs for Rocky's