From:
Keith Krysz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 07:47:20 EDT
Hello everyone. We have been getting quite a few sick little fuzzies
here at Father Natures and could use some help with them.

We are trying to raise funds for what looks like an impending surgery
on a little female named Princess. Her owners cannot afford to keep
her and she will be needing some costly tests and possibly surgery.
Princess' vet seems to think it is a case of stones but he is not very
experienced with ferrets. We will be picking her up this week and
getting her to Dr Mecheal right away.

We also have a little fuzzie named Betty that is needing to stay on
meds for a good quality of life. Betty (the ferret) works with
challenged adults at a Center in New York and the director has agreed
to let Valerie, the woman who contacted me, keep her there if someone
would take care of providing the meds. We have agreed to do just that.

If anyone would like to help sponsor these two little girls ANY
donations would be greatfully accepted. You can go to our web sight
www.fathernaturesferretrescue.com and use any of the PayPal buttons
or snail mail a check made out to Lyndhurst Animal Hospital to

Father Natures Ferret Rescue,
33 Fifth Street Wood
Ridge, New Jersey 07075

A Friend of a Ferret is a Friend of Mine
Keith & Evelyn Krysz