From:
Gladys Arbiol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:53:25 -0400
Hi all:

I have a 4-story cage, and although my two litttle girls use their
litterbox, they also like to use a corner of the second floor landing as
a bathroom.  And yes, it does fall through to the first floor (right into
the litterbox, fortunately) but it also dribbles down the side of the cage!
So, Risa, I sympathize with you.

I've resorted to laying down paper towels on the second floor landing so
when they make a mess, it's easier just to replace the paper towels rather
than scooping up the poop - which on a wire cage is not the most fun thing
to do!

Anyway, does anyone know how to get rid of the dried poop that's stuck to
the wire of the cage?  I've hosed it down and scrubbed, but it's tough.

Gladys, Sam & Pichu