Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 1996 13:20:32 -0500
I wanted to let everyone know that there are going to be some changes in
the near future with the Houston Area Ferret Association.

Due to a divorce and changing of residence's, I am going to be leaving the
Houston area for Missouri.  I am going to school up there and will be moving
within a month.  But the club will go on and I have already gotten other
members to take over some of the jobs involved.

Of course, I am still planning on working on the newsletter long distance,
to many nice people from other groups have given me wonderful compliments on
it.

The next meeting for November 9th is still set.  It will be a Ferret Fair,
all things wonderful for ferrets and their pets.  We will have hand painted
t-shirts, hammocks, tubes, sacks, special bowls, calenders and more.

I want to thank two very special FML'rs who have helped me through all this.
You know who you are.

As soon as all the changes are official, I will be sending out new contact
numbers and making announcements.  In the mean time, e-mail me if you have
any questions.

Margaret Zick
Houston Area Ferret Association