From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 06:45:11 -0500
Hi Everyone,

KoKo Bear the cat I thought was allergic to the ferrets is doing better
since we finally got some rain.  We do have an Alpine air purifier/ionizer
in the house but I don't know if it was enough to help with what was in
the air.  Poor KoKo started with slight sneezing and then the runny one
eye, cleared up and then the other runny eye but he is doing better.  Only
sneezed once yesterday and is back to his old self this morning.  No one
else is sneezing either.  I do believe due to no rain that the house was
way too dry for them.  Poor babies.  I could not think about how the cats
could be allergic to the furts because they do not come into contact with
all of them especially KoKo.

Thanks for the notes about this.

Love & angel hugs
Debbie