From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 11:20:21 -0800
Hi Kym,

I live in CaCaland and I have 7 ferrets. (and yes, there's a ferret
friendly vet in town.)  I didn't import them, they were already here,
so no flames please.

I did the same as you, found the FML while searching for info on the web.
I read the FML for 6 months before taking the plunge and adopting, that was
4 or 5 years ago.  I first adopted 3 three yr olds from a couple who just
had a baby & had no time (2 females & 1 male), then 2 two yr olds (female &
male) from a guy who's wife left him & them (couldn't even remember their
names), then 1 from a woman who worked & went to school & had no time (the
youngest female, 8 months old at the time), then the last one from a guy
who called up and said please take her now, my room mate left her & I don't
want her and I'm leaving for Northern CA in the morning.  He said he
thought she was 3 or 4 years old.

I love them all very much, they constantly make me laugh.  I think they
love me too, they give me kisses when I ask for them ;->

Fuzzy hugs,
BP & The Magnificent Seven; Kiki, Kasha, Konan, Milo, Annie, Podo, & Dusty