From:
Melissa H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 23:06:16 GMT
To those of you who emailed me privately about these ferrets, I apologize,
but I have lost your messages.  If you're still interested, please email
me again, I promise I'll try not to be so scatterbrained again!

There are 2 ferrets for sale, 1 male, 1 female, both 1 year old.  They come
with a large cage, and all of their accessories, for $200.

I called the man with the ferrets, and he reassured me that they were up
to date on their vaccines, and very healthy and happy.  He also said the
female nipped, but talking further, she only nips when you pick her up in
the middle of a rambunctious play session...so she sounds like a normal
ferret.  I was almost ready to beg, steal or borrow the money to get them
out of that house, but when I called the man, he told me that they were
getting let out of the house, and I witnessed, via phone, the dumping of
a can of soda!  LOL!  He didn't holler or anything, just let them lick a
little bit, then cleaned it up...so it doesn't sound like they're being
abused or anything.

The man lives in East Fishkill, New York.  If you're close enough, and
would like to call him directly, email me and I can give you his phone
number (I got permission to do that tonight.) If you live in the
Easton/Stroudsburg area of Pennsylvania, I will be traveling there, so if
you'd like to purchase the ferrets, I'd be glad to deliver them.

Thanks Again Everyone!

Melissa