Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 17:01:40 -0500
Please make a note of my new e-mail address.  I'll keep the AOL account
up for a few more months, but please replace your address books with
this account.  For those who have [log in to unmask] on their web sites,
please replace it with [log in to unmask] as soon as it is
convenient, and remove my PO Box address, as that will be closing soon
too.  Everything is handled electronically now!

Thank You and Happy New Year!

Pam Troutman
Shelters That Adopt & Rescue Ferrets (STAR*)