Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 23:39:27 -0500
The kids who were on the Giving Tree have had such a great time with
their gifts!  *I* enjoyed watching them tear into the packages, snuggle
in the bedding and rolling balls and eggs around.  Everyone shared in
the Ferretbites and Ferretone and says thank you!!  It's so heart warming
to know others care about these kids.  So many have such sad stories and
you took them into your hearts, for that I'm deeply grateful!  Bless you
and thank you.

I don't know if many of you saw Sebastian on the Giving Tree.  He was a
rescue that was found in a cage in the woods with a sweet little albino
girl, Buttercup .  He wanted a new home for Christmas where he could be
held and cuddled more.  He's in his new home, being fostered with the
wonderful, loving family who adopted Buttercup.  Buttercup was bored and
I was so sure Sebastian wasn't going to "make it" so I let her be adopted
to someone who had adopted from me before and Buttercup knew and liked
their kids.

Sebastian has done so remarkably well and is walking better although
still a funny walk from his back injury.  He's insulinomic but doing well
on pred and soup supplements.  He's so happy to be back with Buttercup
and getting lots more attention.  They play with other ferrets but then
go off to bed and snuggle together.  Thank you, Katrina!!  And thanks
again to our very special Secret Santa's.

Jackie
Please note new email address;
http://www.dooknook.org
http://www.cafeshops.com/dooknook