From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:02:34 EDT
<http://www.napcc.aspca.org/>
ASPCA  National Poison Control Center
(888) 426-4435

A friend of mine used these guys after her ferrets got into something --
can't recall what right now, and she had nothing but absolute praise
for them.  She was hysterical when she called, and they were calm and
extremely compassionate.  Luckily her ferrets were all fine in the long
run, in fact it's quite possible that they never got into what she
thought they had, if that makes any sense.

I've moved, I'm permanently living in Central FL now.  Although my old
number still works, it now rings to someone else's place, so please don't
call there looking for me.  If you want my new number or address, please
send me an e-mail.  My e-mail hasn't changed.  Although I no longer run
a shelter, I continue to help out in the community as much as possible.

Anne