From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:40:34 -0400
Just wanted to let everyone know that Sammy has gained almost all his
weight back.  He's very playful and eats a lot again.  I've started
calling him "fatty" just because he's so much fatter than he was when he
was sick.  It's a very joyous term for him ya know ^.^ Anyhoot.  The rest
of the gang is doing fine too, in fact another fert, Calix, who had been
losing a little weight is putting some back on as well.  So we're doing
pretty good ^.^ Hope everyone is taking care.  Good thoughts to everyone.

In Christ,
Ann Haager (& hubby - Adrian)
~Ferrets: Lupi, Dewey, Rainbow, Skittles, Calix, Pearl, Snap, Oreo,
Gandalf & Samweis
~~Rainbow Bridge: Xanth & Pixie
~Dogs: Shadow & Onyx
~Cat: Zoe