Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 1995 20:32:10 -0600
Hi again.

I just wanted to get back with everyone to let ya'll know that our little
boy now has a name: Tinky

I don't know if he's unique or what, but in the three days that we've had
him, he already has learned to use his litter box.  For the most part, we
leave the door to his 'house' open and he goes into it when he's ready to
sleep, or eat, and 'dukie'.

He knows when we wake up and he is right there ready to play!  As we
speak, he is sitting on my shoulder.  This might be the most 'people
oriented' pet I've ever had.  I continue to be amazed at his disposition!

Last night he had his first bath, didn't like it too much, but he seems ok
with it, and sure does smell better than when we first brought him home!

So, Tinky is here to stay, and we love him so much.  What else can we say!

Paul, John, and Tinky

Question, if some one attaches a '.jpg' to a posting, what happens to it?