From:
MRS JENNIFER L HUTCHINSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 1995 09:34:30 EST
I don't know very much about the Hagen so I can't replay to those tatoos, I
do know people will try to copy other ferret farms markings to pass them on
to make pople believe that is what they are getting.  Marshall farms are
tiny blue dots in the right ear and you should get health certificates with
Marshall farms ferrets no matter where you purchase it.  It is true that
some people are using Marshall farms trade mark for there own use and trying
to pass them off as Marshall farms ferrets But I don't think these other
people have the health certificates to go with the ferret.  I have a
Marshall farms ferret and it was fixed and decented when the lady I got him
from bought him and he does have two small blue dots in his right ear.  I
also got his health certificate with the Address of Marshall Farms.
Personally I would rather have the ferret just fixed and not decented,
decenting has nothing to do with the smell of your ferret so you wont be
able to tell if he was decented until he got mad and then you would be able
to smell whether or not he was decented.

I hope this helped some.

The Indiana show in Elkheart is on April 13th not the 7th.  all show entry
dead lines are March 15th.

Jennifer