From:
Susan Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Sep 2005 08:58:57 -0800
I'm not sure how it works, but if Muldoone, Sandee, or Sara ferret could
keep a look out for my Lucy, she should be coming over the bridge soon.
She is a very pretty cinnamon colored ferret, who gives the best kisses
to everyone she meets... she's very mischievous, and very smart, she
loved to open up my backpack and hide inside...she loves her kong toy,
and any kind of fruit(especially raisins of course)...

I looked for her for hours and hours when I came home from work in the
morning...but she wasn't anywhere to be found...my husband was out
working on a truck the night before, and we think she escaped one of the
times he came in to get parts, the ferret wall was down, so its possible.
He remembers hearing the neighbor's dog going crazy for no apparent
reason.  She was probably trying to play,, He says the other fuzzies
were acting all kinds of strange when he went inside, but he didn't do
a nose check, and just figured Lucy was sleeping...

We are all heartbroken, especially me and Pogo, has slept with Lucy since
he came home as a kit 2 1/2 years ago...So, if someone could keep an eye
out for Lucy, she was the first ferret, and gives the best kisses in the
world...we miss her so much

Thank you,
Sue & Steve, Pogo, Taz, and Sammy