From:
Erin Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 15:19:00 -0500
Hey all, I figured I'd give you an update on my adrenal ferrets that I
wrote about awhile ago.  Well, we started the herbal remedy about 3 weeks
ago, and about a week after we started, Teddy Bear's vulva was no longer
enlarged, and now we're moving on to the full dose of medicines, and Teddy
Bear has all of her hair back, it's not all the same length, but it's all
there, and Houdini has hair growing in from the shoulders and up. ;)
I'm sooo glad this worked!