From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 1995 11:55:42 -0500
Christmas really did come early for me!  I adopted a white red eyed little
girl!!Shes so cute!!  The poor thing was terrible abused and taken from the
family but even tho shes had all those mean things done to her shes such a
sweetie!!!  She has a tumor on her face which will be removed Thurs. thank
goodness its benign!  She's being kept seprate from my other two guys cause
she turns her head where the tumor is and I think it hurts or bothers her.
She looks so much better than when I first saw her shes fat and fluffy now.
I haven't named her yet but Snowball or Snow Queen seems right any more
ideas?  I do have a question bout her tho.Down on her lower stomach she
smells like cat urine is that how females smell?  I have males and they
don't smell like that and the unscented males don't smell like that either
any idea what it is?

Ferret Outfitters sorry to hear bout everyone having probs with them I did
last year but I talked to customer head and I haven't had any probs since.
You've got to call in the early a.m.

This is for Big your work is just great and the FML is the only thing I read
anymore I get other digests but yours is the best!Thanks

Rikki  and Kit say Hi to all!
Snow Queen waves to all!
Melissa keeper of the chocolate