From:
Sara Andux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 1995 13:33:18 EST
I'm a fairly quiet FMLer, but have been on a couple times asking about stray
ferrets. I've found out about some local shelters, and have a couple general
questions:

What is the average price for adopting a ferret?

Once I bring him/her/them home, how will I know if they will get along with
everyone else (people and animals alike). And if they don't, what could
happen to them? Would the shelter take them back? Or would they eventually
get along with the others?

Thanks in advance!

        Sara